miniAMP is a digital amplifier module designed for low power, high efficiency, stereo or multi-channel applications. Configured in Bridge Tied Load (BTL, differential drive) for stereo mode (2x20W), for 4 channels (4x10W) in Single Ended (SE) or an Hybrid configuration for 2.1ch mode (2ch SE + 1 ch BTL), intended to be used with the miniDSP and miniDIGI/miniDSP combo.
- Bridge Tied Load (BTL) / Single Ended (SE)
- 2x20W @8ohms / 4x10W @4ohms / 2.1ch mode - 2x10W@4Ohm + 1x20W @8ohms
- Full Digital amplifier, with I2S digital inputs supporting wide range of sample rate (32kHz to 192kHz)
- Closed loop power architectecture for better power supply rejection
- Thermal and Shortcircuit protection
- Easily stacks on top of miniDSP series products
Helaas niet meer leverbaar