MiniDSP 4x10 HD
De kant en klare oplossing voor 2x4 kanaals DSP filteren, die toch flexibel is. Analoge en digitale I/O; presets, ingangselectie, en volumeregeling (draaiknop of IR); configureerbaar vanaf de PC. En dit alles in een mooie degelijke 19" kast. Compleet geleverd incl externe voeding en de plug-in software.
- 28/56bit DSP Engine
- 24 bit ADC/DAC IC with 114dB SNR
- 48/96kHz sampling rate depending on plug-in
- Digital (2 x IN, 2 x OUT over SPDIF/Toslink/AES-EBU) and Analog (2 x IN, 8xOUT balanced and unbalanced) connectivity
- Front panel rotary encoder and learning IR control
- Plug&Play USB driver and Software configurable for real time configuration by miniDSP plug-ins from Mac/Windows
- Device does not required to be connected to PC once configured
Van de website van MiniDSP:
miniDSP 4x10 Hd is a versatile multi-channel Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for analog and digital audio sources. Combining high quality audio algorithms along with a flexible software configuration, this platform follows the footsteps of our successful line of processors. With its balanced & un-balanced analog & digital audio I/O, the platform easily fits in the audio chain of most systems. Engineered for durability, the platform is packaged in a sturdy powder coated steel enclosure. The removable rack ears and thick brushed aluminum front panel match the needs of consumer (Home AV) or commercial (ProAV) installs.
Finally, miniDSP 4x10 ranks high on versatility thanks to our unique product concept of audio plug-ins: a single hardware platform for many applications. From a multi-way speaker crossover unit to multi-channel equalizer, the unit is easily configured real time from the Mac/Windows control interface. Once the unit configured, no computer is required anymore and the control of presets, master volume and digital source selection is available from the front panel encoder or Infrared (I.R) receiver.